This guide provides methods to check user authorization; listing, downloading, and removal of users; and listing role, permissions, and users for the BA Platform.
You must be authenticated with the server in order to make web service calls.
- Authorization Action Resource
- Validates if a current user is authorized to perform a specific action.
- LDAP Resource
- Resource allows reading and updating LDAP settings.
- System Users Resource
- This service allows for listing system users in the BA Platform.
- User Console Resource
- Provides the ability to check whether the current user is authenticated and/or is an administrator.