Create a String Filter on a Level
You can filter on a field to match a specified string. In the Filter dialog box, enter the characters that are contained (or absent) in the field you want to use.
Perform the following steps to add a string filter to an Analyzer report:
- Log in to the User Console, then click Browse Files to browse to the location of your Analyzer report and open the report.
- Click the Add a Filter icon, then drag a field from the Available Fields panel (or click and drag a field or column from the report) that you want to use as a filter into the Filters workspace. The Filter dialog box appears.
- Select the Match a specific string option.
- Click in the field menu (such as 'Product'), and select either the Contains option or Doesn’t Contain option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the character or characters to use as a filter. To add more filter values for further refinement, click Add another value as needed.
- After you have entered all the values that you need, click OK to exit the dialog box. After generating, your report displays with the fields matching (or excluding) the specified values.
- Save your report. You can click Undo or Reset to return to the previous version of the report.