Configure .KTR Files for Your Environment
If you are NOT using Postgres and a default installation, you will need to configure a few of the sample .KTRs in Spoon in order to use the SDR form.
- Click File > Open and navigate to find the SDR_data.ktr in this directory: pentaho/server/pentaho-server/pentaho-solutions/system/SDR/endpoints/kettle. Right-click on the Set Local Variables step to edit, and enter the URL for your Pentaho Server. Click OK.
- In the same transformation, right-click on the Call_ML_SDR Job and select Open Referenced Object > Job to open the _ML_SDR.job. Right-click to edit the Create Table step to point to your staging database. Click OK.
- Next, right-click to edit the Publish Model step and, if requested, enter your user id and password for the Pentaho Server. Click Test Connection, then click OK.
- Open the _ML_SDR_REFINERY.ktr. Right-click to edit the Out to Staging DB step and select your staging database from the drop-down menu.
- Save all of these files and exit out of Spoon.
- Restart the Pentaho Server.