Create a Sparkline Chart
Sparkline charts require comma-separated values for input, so if your data is not in that format, you must create a function to pull it from your data source and put commas between each data point. You can also create data points by hand and enter them into a formula directly.
To add a sparkline chart to your report, follow this process.
- Drag and drop a Sparkline Pie, Sparkline Bar, or Sparkline Line element into a layout band.
- Using the resize handles, change the size of the chart to fit your specifications.
- Click the round green + icon in the Value row. A formula field will appear.
- In the formula field, select the function that formats your sparkline data, or type in comma-separated values by hand directly, then click Close.
- Click Preview to verify that your chart appears as intended.