- API Documentation for OEMs
- This guide has been put together for OEMs who want to build custom solutions for the BA Platform, using the Pentaho API. Our API is REST-based and is programming-language independent. Your developers can use any programming language which supports REST-based APIs to create custom applications which interact with Pentaho data. Previous experience with programming and API use is required to use the Pentaho API.
- Customizing the Pentaho User Console (PUC)
- This guide contains a variety of instructions for post-install configuration and maintenance tasks of Pentaho software and the Pentaho Server. You can do these tasks in any order that you want, because the operation of the Pentaho Server is not dependent on doing these tasks in order.
- Embed BA into Web Applications
- Embed and Extend PDI
- This guide shows you how to approach your plugin project. When reading the instructions, we recommended that you open the related sample project and follow along. This guide provides Java classes and methods, as well as sample Eclipse-based projects with detailed code-level documentation.
- Embed and Extend Reporting
- This guide provides instructions for using the Pentaho Reporting SDK to embed the Pentaho Reporting engine into a new or existing Java application. In addition, you can learn about the Pentaho Reporting engine's capabilities, licensing details, further examples, and information on where to get help and support.
Read how to customize and integrate Pentaho products, as well as perform highly advanced tasks. These sections are best used by software engineers who are very familiar with programming concepts and have extensive programming experience.