Provides an overview of the Migration process.
The migration process consists of the steps indicated in the following bullet points. Each step consists of one or more tasks.
- Prepare Migration Plan: Prepare your migration strategy.
- Prepare Environment: Install the new version of the server, download and unpack the Migration Tool.
- Export Data From 4.8.x Server: Use the Migration Tool to export data from the old server to migration bundle file.
- Import Data To 5.x.x Server: Use the Migration Tool to import migration bundle file to the new server. Manually migrate additional data, as needed.
- Verify Migration: Use checklists to test that migrations were completed properly.
- Next Steps: Indicates what to do after the migration process is complete.