Sometimes you must adjust the white space in dashboard panels, (or the filter panel), so that content appears correctly. Use these steps to adjust white space.
- Open an existing dashboard.
- In the lower pane, click General Settings and then click the Properties tab.
- Click Resize Panels. The white space between the dashboard panels turns blue.
- Adjust the panel size by clicking and holding the left mouse button down as you move the blue lines (white space) around. Release the mouse button when you are satisfied with the positioning of the panel.
- Click Close in the lower-right corner of the dashboard to exit resize layout mode.
- Examine the dashboard contents to make sure they are placed correctly. You can return to the resize layout mode if you need to make additional changes.
- Save your dashboard.