- Install Only DI Tools
- This guide explains how to install the DI design tool and plugins. You only need to install the DI design tool if you did not use the installation wizard to install PDI.
- Install All Components
- The Wizard is the easiest and quickest way to install the Pentaho Business Analytics (BA) Suite. The BA Suite consists of BA and Data Integration (DI) components. After installation, you can use the software to create reports and visualize data, create and schedule data integration processes, model data, and perform other processing on traditional and big data sources. The Wizard Installation process consists of preparing your environment, installing the software, and next steps for after installation.
- Use Manual BA Server Installation
- This guide explains how to manually install the BA Server on Tomcat or JBoss. If you already have Tomcat or JBoss installed and you want to deploy BA on it, use these instructions. If you are fine with installing Pentaho on its own instance of a Tomcat server, or if you want to evaluate the product, we highly recommend that you use the installation wizard to Install All Components instead.
- Use Manual DI Server Installation
- Explains how to install the DI Server with a PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL repository and a JBoss or Tomcat webserver.
- Select Business Analytics (BA) Installation Options
- This guide provides an overview of several different methods for installing the Pentaho Business Analytics (BA) Suite. This article helps you decide which method is best for you.
- Install BA Server with Your Own BA Repository
- This guide explains how to install Business Analytics (BA) Server and configure it to use the BA Repository database of your choice.
Follow step-by-step checklists and instructions for installing or upgrading Pentaho software. These sections are helpful if you are an advanced user, administrator, or developer.