Follow the instructions below to define your security settings:
- In the Pentaho Metadata Editor main window, go to Tools -> Security. The Security Service dialog box appears.
- Type the correct URL in the Service URL text box.
- Select Users from the Detail Type list.
- Type admin in the User Name text field. This is the default admin user for the Pentaho User Console.
- Type password in the Password text field. This password is associated with the default admin user.
- Click Test. If the information you entered is correct, a listing of users and roles appear.
- Click OK to exit.