In order to fetch logging data from the online database, you must define a database connection and populate the Operations Mart. Installing the DI Operations Mart defines two default database connections: live_logging_info: connects to the online database used for the sample jobs and transformations, and PDI_Operations_Mart connects to the off-line DI Operations Mart database. The connection information needs to match your databases. This procedure explains how to define your database connections.
- From within Spoon, close any jobs or transformations you might have open.
- Select Tools > Repository > Explore from the drop-down menu. The Repository Explorer window opens.
- Select the Connections tab.
- Select the live_logging_info entry. Edit the entry by clicking the pencil icon in the upper-right corner. The database connection window opens.
- Enter the information for the connection that fetches the online logging data. If you need to have multiple connections to fetch the online logging information, create new connections and enter the information for each connection.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the PDI_Operations_Mart connection.