Use the following articles to support your system infrastructure and maintain Lumada Data Catalog in your environment:
- Backing up Data Catalog: Procedures for backing up Data Catalog.
- Strategies for failover: Best practices for setting up Data Catalog and Solr for quick recovery in case of a server failure.
- Restoring Data Catalog: Procedures for restoring Data Catalog.
- Utility jobs: Information about Data Catalog utility tools to use for maintaining the discovery cache, reporting details about duplicated and overlapping data, checking lineage and tags, importing and exporting lineages, and resolving metadata inconsistencies.
- Migration utility: Procedures to export and import the definitions of Data Catalog assets, and in the case of environments with matched data mapping, procedures to export or import most of the asset metadata.