Skip to main content
Lumada DataOps Suite
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Product overview
- Lumada DataOps Suite simplifies and modernizes your day-to-day data processes to help your organization improve cross-functional collaboration, integration, data governance, and automation. DataOps Suite allows you to bring in large volumes of data quickly through Lumada Data Integration while using the data governance and compliance tools offered by Lumada Data Catalog to tag and protect sensitve data for enterprises.
- Tour the Lumada DataOps Suite
- Learn how to install and configure your Lumada DataOps Suite (LDOS). Installation must be performed by an IT administrator or a systems administrator. Start by contacting your Hitachi Vantara Customer Success representative for an analysis of your requirements.
- Installing and configuring Lumada DataOps Suite
- As the LDOS
administrator, you can manage the solutions in the Lumada DataOps Suite for your organization. Solutions are the applications and tools your company uses in your day-to-day data
operations. Administration tasks include installing and upgrading available solutions,
configuring solution options, and assigning users and permissions. The Solution management window is your home for these administration tasks.
- Administering the DataOps Suite
- Solutions configuration reference
- Use Dataflows
- You can manipulate your Lumada DataOps Suite data using the Lumada Data Integration solutions: PDI client, Data Transformation Editor
(DTE), and dataflows. Use PDI client
to extract, transform, and load (ETL) your data using transformation and job files.Use Lumada Data Transformation Editor to make simple modifications to your
transformation and job files in a web-based environment.Use dataflows to execute and schedule your transformation and job files in
a web-based environment.
- Delete a dataflow
- Editing dataflows
- Executing dataflows
- Importing dataflows
- Manage dataflow permissions
- Monitoring dataflows
- Navigating dataflows
- Scheduling dataflows