As a seller, the first step is to sign the seller's contract for using Hitachi Marketplace. The contract includes the terms and conditions document and the Hitachi Marketplace onboarding form.
At a high-level, you must perform the following actions to receive and sign the seller's contract:
- Open https://www.hitachidigitalmarketplace.com/en-US/home and click Contact Support from Help or from the footer.
This action opens an email using your default email program and populates the To field with the Hitachi Marketplace support email address.
- Send a request to join Hitachi Marketplace for product onboarding.
The Marketplace Manager receives the request and checks if your company already exists on Hitachi Marketplace.
If the company exists, the Marketplace Manager notifies the respective Company Admin to invite the seller to the company. If the company does not exist, the Marketplace Manager sends an email with the terms and conditions document and the Hitachi Marketplace onboarding form.
The onboarding form includes questions related to the product name, whether it is a SaaS or on-premises product, number of products being onboarded, email address of the user who will have the Company Admin role, and email addresses or distribution list of the product sales team who must be notified of any transactions on the marketplace.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- If you have an existing account as a seller on Hitachi Marketplace, accept the invitation email sent by the Company Admin to join the company.
- If you are registering a new account as a seller, accept the terms and conditions, update the product details in the onboarding form, and send the updated documents to the Marketplace Manager.
You will receive an invitation to join your company.
- Access Hitachi Marketplace. If you have a Company Admin role, invite other users to the company and assign roles. For more information, see Assign roles.